Ms. Krystal Tecson-Garalde, the CEO and Founder of Dear Self Aesthetic and Wellness Center was overwhelmed, happy, and proud when asked how she felt after the anniversary and contract signing event.
“As I always say, we at Dear Self aspire for greatness in the field of beauty and wellness, that’s why when I see things unfold and as we reach our goals, kahit paunti-unti, napakasaya sa feeling, this is unbelievable,” Ms. Tecson- Garalde continued.
The RENEW event aimed to celebrate individuality and to promote love for others that begins from love from within.
This also marked their first year operating independently and creating their own name in the beauty and wellness industry.
“This Renew event, as a core message this year, denotes more than just renewing contracts, as the brand starts operating independently- introducing Dear Self as everyone’s Dear Brand to the market,” Mr. Ric Abasola, the event host, brand ambassador, and Marketing and PR consultant pointed out as he opened the event.
Executives and administrative officers of the brand, media people, and the new set of brand ambassadors attended the small-intimate gathering at Limbaga 77 Restaurant, Quezon City.
The new set of brand ambassadors was introduced one by one. They were asked to give their short message to Dear Self and also the experiences of the services provided to them.
“Sobrang thankful ako sa Dear Self, kasi sobrang big opputunity to sa akin, sa amin, sa buhay ko. Hindi lang dahil sa body ko, para din sa confidence na na-boost while inaalagaan ako ng Dear Self,” Boom Boom Neri emotionally mentioned when asked about her experience with the center and as she celebrates her second year with the brand.
Gusto kong magpasalamat kay ma’am Krystal, sa Tecson family na lagi pong and’yan, iniintindi po yunng schedule namin dalawa ni Neri. Sa ikalawang taon po namin sa Dear Self marami pong nabago sa buhay namin, of course mas dumami po yung oppurtunities, as in,” Grace Abina, a Showtime Dancer mainstay said as she give her heartfelt message to the brand.
Furthermore, the media people were also given a chance to raise their questions to the executives of Dear Self and the new brand ambassadors.
Meanwhile, Coach Lucky Robles, Tawag ng Tanghalan Season 1 contender, and now one of the brand ambassadors of Dear Self Aesthetic and Wellness Center serenaded the audience while they munch on their sumptuous early dinner treat.
Lastly, Mr. Christian Tecson stressed how the company values its people, their actions to create their own brand identity and other future goals which left everyone curious and excited at the same time.
“We will be having our mini anniversary concert and I would like to invite all of you there. As for the new clinics, marami kaming plano this year, kung saan, secret muna,” Mr. Tecson added.
Ms. Clarice Vivien Tecson- Cadavida, the brand COO also mentioned the three main goals of the company that include (1) investing further to employees, (2) redefining the beauty and wellness industry with love, harmonious relationship and peace of mind when inside the clinic, and (3) nourish the culture that mainly focuses on self love.
The Dear Self Locations
Building a place of comfort for communities across the NCR, we started the Manila Branch in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, paving the way for Manilenos to take a step towards nurturing self-esteem and self-confidence.
This was followed by Makati, Camarin, Taguig, Congressional, Las Piñas, Monumento, Novaliches, and Cainta- 9 branches and counting. It is our utmost dream to further reach the ends of the Philippines to bring joy in beauty at its best.
The New Brand Ambassadors
As we cater to the growing community of Dear Self, it is with great honor to present the personalities who embody Dear Self as Dearly, Energetic, Aspiring, Radiant, Sophisticated, Empowered, Loveable, and Friendly.
- Nerijay ‘Boom Boom Neri’ Lopera and Mary Grace Abina Energizing everyone with their talent as Showtime Dancers
- Amina Magat, with her pleasantry, is PBA’s half-time court dancer and a former Showtime dancer.
- Coach Lucky Robles, the voice that relaxes and also sizzles, is a TNT Season 1 finalist, TNT duet, and singer. He is also the amazing vocal coach of TNT Boys, Idol Philippines, and a member of Dad’s Circle.
- Direk Allan Dale Alojipan is a regular entertainment live streamer on Tiktok, captivating audiences nightly. He started as a passionate home cook, creating an online business under #LutoNiDAD. Prior to that, he excelled as an events director and worked with top celebrities. With international exposure, he showcased his talents in musical theater, collaborating with renowned production outfits.
- Yzabel Reonal, ramping its way with grace and sophistication; a freelance model; a dentistry student; Ms. Posture Philippines 2022; Showtime Sexy Babe Weekly Finalist 2022; Runway Queen 2022, among others
- Walter Mark “Nonong” Ballinan, known as the “Kanto Komikero ng Novaliches,” has captivated audiences with his hilarious stand-up comedy routines. With his usual comedic antics, he effortlessly charms the crowd. Moreover, Nonong Ballinan is also a proud member of Koolpals, further solidifying his presence in the comedy scene.
- Jean Claude Catacutan, also known as Bogs Cy, is a Tiktok Beauty Content Creator with 175,000 followers and an advocate of self-care.
As the faces of Dear Self, they share the same values that the company wishes our clients to trust and believe in- to advocate our mission by providing ways to embrace the importance of self-love through self-care.
In the years to come, Dear Self Aesthetic and Wellness Center wishes to reach out to more places, ensure affordable quality self-care practices for all, and embrace diversity to create a future where everyone can experience the transformative power of a welcoming and nurturing environment where beauty and well-being are the priorities.